Experience the Beach Rural Style
1. HOUSEKEEPING: The cottage is a housekeeping cottage. Please bring your own linens and leave the cottage in a clean condition.2. BEDROOMS: All beds have mattress protectors. Linens can be rented for an additional fee (see point #18). See the information below for number of bedrooms and mattress sizes in each cottage.
The Lodge: Three bedrooms (1 king, 1 gueen, 1 double, 1 twin). The Ranch House: Three bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin). The Loft: Two Bedrooms + loft (1 king and 2 double) Upper Serenity: Three bedrooms (1 queen, 2 double and 1 twin) Lower Serenity: Two bedrooms (2 double and 1 twin)
3. KITCHEN: All dishes, glasses, utensils, silverware, pots/pans, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster are included. Coffee maker uses basket-type filters.
4. BATHROOM: Each cottage has a 3-pcs bathroom including a shower. We are on a septic system, so please be kind with water usage and be careful what goes down the drains.
5. WATER: The tap water is drinkable and is regularly tested by region authorities. The water source is from the lake, through a filtration plant.
6. OUTDOOR FURNITURE: A picnic table is supplied. There is an outdoor fire pit on the property, and two fire pits at the beach.
7. ELECTRONICS: There is a TV and DVD player in the cottage. Please bring your own movies, or you can rent movies from the convenience store approx. 5 minutes drive from the cottage.
8. LAUNDRY: There are no laundry facilities at the cottage, There is a clothesline outside with supplied pegs.
9. BEACH ACCESS: The path to the beach is directly across from The Loft cottage.
10. PARKING: There are two parking spots available MAXIMUM for each cottage. There is no additional parking available on the property.
11. GROCERIES: Port Colborne can meet all of your shopping needs, and can be reached along Hwy 3, approximately 10 minutes from the cottage. Please see the map in the cottage for details.
12. ATTRACTIONS: Within 10 minutes of the cottage you will find fishing, boating, horse riding, golf, bike trails, parachuting, mini-golf, Welland Canal, harbor, parks, etc. Please see the tourist brochures in the cottage for details.
13. DIRECTIONS: Please use the link on our website, or go to Google Maps and search Bracewood Cottages.
14. SMOKING: All cottages are non-smoking.
15. NOISE: Have fun, but please respect the other cottagers in the area.
16. PETS: Sorry, pets are not allowed.
17. CONTACTS: Please call 911 for any emergencies. You can contact David & Samantha Brace at 905-635-2888.
18. LINENS: Linens can be rented for an additional $35.00USD. This includes all bedding, pillows, blankets and bathroom towels. Beach towels are not included.
19. OTHER: Check in time on day of arrival is after 2pm and check out of day of departure is before 11am.